RMA (Return Materials Authorization) Process
Please utilize this process when returning products to MuL Technologies to help ensure a timely repair/return of your product.
Our team of world class technicians will be able to best help and arrive at root cause analysis using your input.
- Please have the following information ready when you call or email to request an RMA
- System/component serial number, if applicable (some components do not have serial numbers)
- Cause of failure or reason for return (detailed as possible to help us identify cause properly, and to track failure modes)
- Additional, pertinent information on a case-by-case basis
- E-mail Service (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 262-242-8830 to request an RMA number
- Your primary MuL contact is also able to assist
- RMA numbers are valid for 30 days
- If product is not received after 30 days, the RMA will expire
- If product still needs to be returned after the RMA expires, please submit a new RMA request
Return the system
- Prepare system for shipment (please use original packaging).
If original packaging was not retained, please see packaging instructions here.
- CLEARLY mark the RMA number you received in an obvious location on the shipping carton. In addition, please use the RMA number in the address label as identified below.
- Use the headquarters address:
- MuL Technologies
ATTN: RMA #xxxxxx
10202 North Enterprise Drive
Mequon, WI 53092
- Ship the unit back
- MuL Technologies can expedite return shipment, though additional charges may apply.
- The customer is responsible for return shipment from MuL Technologies for out-of-warranty systems, upgrade requests, and other units sent back at the customer’s request, including custom fees, tariff, taxes, dock fees, etc.
- Individual agreements (i.e. Long Term Purchase Agreements) that you have signed with us may differ. In this case, the terms in the Agreement prevail.
- Your primary contact will be directing the repairs of your system; they’re the ones who know your requirements best.
- If we have questions, we’ll get in touch with you.
- If charges or fees will be incurred to repair the system, we will request your permission (generally through the Quote/PO process).
- Individual agreements (i.e. Long Term Purchase Agreements) that you have signed with may differ. In this case, the terms in the Agreement prevail.
- If you require a status update on your system, please contact Support or your primary contact; they have extensive tools and resources for identifying the current status of any system.
- MuL Technologies, per our standard agreement, is responsible for return shipment of in-warranty systems to your location. Again, signed contractual agreements may differ and will prevail in cases of discrepancies.
MuL Technologies service mission:
MuL Technologies' mission is to provide you – our customer – with world-class expedient service to get your repaired unit back to you as quickly as possible. This helps further solidify a true partnership in which we operate as a virtual division of your organization.
Thank you for your continued business and trust!